Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

30 days of truth ~Day 10 - Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know.

Gosh. I dunno. Someone I need to let go ..... or someone I wish I didn't know .... 0-0. Hmmmmmm.

Well, I'm glad I know all the people I know, they made me who I am ... I suppose.

Okay. I got something. Max, from Max and Ruby.

Max is a bunny, approx 2 years old I believe and all I want to do is serious damage. That bunny, is the WORST behaved bunny I have ever seen. Not only that, but his big sister Ruby, who is 7, looks after him. Like WHAT THE FUCK??!! (crazy scream) STUPID!!! His grandma lives on the same street and pops in once in a while and is ALWAYS on Max's side. How is this POSSIBLY good for kids?! I can't get over it!!! I wish I NEVER knew this cartoon it makes me SO MAD!! HAHAHAHAHA. Also, WHERE are his parents???

That's all I got today. (shrug) Sorry ... couldn't leave this one blank though.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I fn hate that rabbit too.