Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

101 things to do in 1001 days

I am very excited about this. I got some great ideas from ... well mostly Eileen ;), stole a few from Yvonne, osmosed (this means I read your mind (no it's not an actual word))  a few from Jacquie and Dorothy. I realize it doesn't REALLY cover all the bases on the website (101 in 1001 days), but it does say to pick things that come to mind. These are things I really WANT to get done, so I'll be more likely to do them, right? Plus, the money goes to a great cause (my kids and charity).

I plan on keeping two jars and putting the money in immediately after I finish/complete a task or as soon as it becomes impossible to complete one and it's deemed fail. Then as able, transfer money to where it belongs (Amelie and Will's accounts, or pick a charity, depending on the case)

If anybody sees a task they can help with, or have an idea of how to go about it, I'm absolutely open to ideas! I want to have fun, get things done and feel better. A little organization never hurts and it sure makes a person feel good to have a list that you can scratch things off of. I got this idea of Yvonne (future sis-in-law) thanks Yvonne!!!

Here is a quick link to the list: 101 in 1001 days Corinne's List  and it's also tabbed up at the top of my blog.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

You're welcome Corinne! :D I'm just finishing day 2 of drinking nothing but water and day 2 of no fast food or junk food. All in all I'm doing okay!

And don't sweat it if you don't get things accomplished as fast as you'd like. 1001 days is a long time lol