Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Happy Anniversary, babe!

It has been 15 years since I married Corey and this morning, I discovered that we share our anniversary with Prince Charles and Camilla. Interesting. I think I might have already known this. We don't have any plans. I might do some yoga, take a shower, brush my teeth … we'll see. Oh wait! I do have plans. It's day 20 of incubation which means there should hopefully be some pips and hatching going on. I did hear some peeping overnight which means we have some internal pips going on. At least one. So, I'm actually going to be pretty busy today getting a temporary area ready for the chicks that hatch until they go to their new home. Hm. I suppose we might watch a movie tonight? (JK watching the incubator) I am definitely not cooking ……. I will probably cook something because we'll get hungry and I don't want a corndog. Anyways, after 15 years of marriage we are doing this quarantine thing pretty well I think. Except his moustache has got to go. I have not liked it for a long time but now I have to literally stare at it every. single. day. and … it has to go. He tried to tell me something (hopefully not important) last night and I just couldn't take it. I immediately left the room. He was a little bit … uh … insulted but … no. Can't do it. I remember on our wedding there was very little snow on the ground, as opposed to this year. I also remember our wedding meal, it was amazing and there were crazy amounts of desert. I had a beautiful dress and lovely hair and married an amazing man. (who did not have a moustache). #pepereandloismadedessertandallthefood We have been through some incredibly hard times and it hasn't always been smooth. We have four beautiful babies earthside and 4 (probably) beautiful babies in heaven. We have a home, jobs (kinda right now), vehicles and lots of animals. We have a good life. I can't imagine doing this without him (like fixing stuff). The kids and I love him to pieces (except the moustache - it has to go).
xxoo

No comments: