Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Brownie recipe

I HATE going to a website and the page slows my computer down because it has so much crap going on it. AS IF. I forget where I got this recipe but I'm putting it here so I can pin it and not have it ruin my day. It is NOT my recipe and I haven't tried it yet.

Double Chocolate Grain-Free Brownies {100% Flourless}
 
Prep time
Cook time
Total time
 
These grain free brownies taste and feel like regular white flour brownies with a specialty gourmet twist!
Author:
Cuisine: Dessert
Serves: 6
Ingredients
  • 1 cup natural peanut butter or sun butter to make these nut-free, which is how we eat them now
  • 6 ounces banana or 2 small bananas
  • ¼ cup raw honey (like this)
  • 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder (like this)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla (like this)
  • dash of sea salt (pink Himalayan or Celtic), optional (like this)
  • 1 cup dairy free chocolate chips (I use half mini and half mega chunks) (like this)
  • organic virgin coconut oil for greasing the baking dish
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Add the first 6 ingredients to a food processor and process on high until combined, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl if necessary. Next, add chocolate chips and pulse several times until the chips are combined. Spread the brownie mixture evenly in a greased 8x10 baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes. Let cool before serving.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good thing you did! This is one of my fav brownie recipes and for some reason the original website with the recipe has been taken down. When I went to open my Pinterest link it was gone. So glad I found it here, what a lifesaver!!! Saving it to my notes now so I don't lose it again.

Corinne Linfitt said...

I'm glad! I don't even know if I ended up making it!