Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Ultrasound! It's a ..........

We did find out.

Well ... it just happened that way - that and our ultrasound technician really wanted to tell us like ... puppy dog eyes. I SWEARZ! 

The baby is doing great and the placenta is in a good spot. To me, this is important. It should be important to everyone but it's mostly something that doesn't really come to mind when you think ultrasound.

I won't be having another ultrasound, nor will I subject my baby to a 3D ultrasound. Seriously. It looks healthy and adorable and .... fetus-y. As I scanned for abnormalities with my untrained professional eye (haha) I noticed the little hands up over the eyes and I thought adorable - but okay now done because obviously baby does not like the ultrasound. Luckily, we were done.

William didn't either and had curled up into a ball making it impossible for them to finish the ultrasound on his. I didn't subject him to another one either.

Official 'due date' according to ultrasound is May 1st, which actually is what I said it would be. Corey picked May 3rd. Amélie was predicted May 5th at her ultrasound (born May 5th) and William was predicted April 30th (born May 2nd). It's kind of interesting to see if we will have a May baby ... OR a rebelious APRIL baby. Bahahahaha!!!

Also - so glad we waited a little and put some room between BL3 and William because ... well ... William is William. ;)

2 comments:

Tina said...

Did I miss it!? WHAT IS IT then?!!? LOL

Corinne Linfitt said...

LOL! No you didn't! Nobody asked! so I didn't post it ;) I guess most people just assume that since it isn't posted - then it's not for sharing, which is the way it should be.

It's a GIRL!!!