Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

20 weeks - and my phone

20 weeks




20 weeks ... or whatever. Close enough - seriously.

I can't believe I'm already half way done. The first few weeks were the - worst. The. Worst. I'm quite happy to say that I'm, so far, headache free and nausea free. PHEW! How did I do it? Lots of complaining ... lots ... and also a chiropractor and the final touch to get rid of those little nagging neck pains - massage therapist.

Oh yes, I will be seeing them both again because it's not completely done with I'm sure.

I think it's a girl, undecided whether we'll find out or not. Probably not but you never know what will spark me in the moment at the ultrasound. I was right with the first two but that doesn't mean this one will be true to my mama instincts, after all it's already a pain in my neck. No really, my neck is sore and now my butt is sore from the massage therapist ...

The baby moves a lot, kind of in one 'general area' like ...  you know in my uterus. It pretty much stays in my uterus. Yeah ... pretty much.

With two other kids to chase around, I guess time is passing quicker and easier, especially now that I'm feeling better and time doesn't seem to be dragging by.

I don't have anything else insightful to tell you whatsoever, because also with the 3rd baby come the sporadic appointments that I still have no idea how much I weigh. All I can confirm is I have some really awesome blood pressure like ... I'm the calmest person out there (don't let anyone tell you otherwise). I might have more info on Thursday - or whenever that appointment is. Is it maybe Friday? Or ... Wednesday?

Also - I fixed my OWN PHONE. I brought it to the sasktel people and they were all 'I don't know what's wrong with it'. No lie!!! She barely looked at it. So I asked her if she could just call them and ask them how much it would cost to fix before sending my phone away etc ... and she had no price for me so I said no and took it home. They are going to call tomorrow and Corey will be all - sorry she totally fixed it herself. Turns out ... it was the stupid screen protector - the corner had curled up over the sensor LOL. Now I need a new screen protector though - no one is allowed to breath on my phone until it's protected again.

My phone paragraph is the most exciting thing in this post, because HELLO I fixed my own phone. Thank you ... Mr. Google.

No comments: