Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

RIP USB 2


We gather here today to bid farewell to a strong, silent USB.

I left the laptop next to the couch, on a container, and while I was taking a pregnancy test because my period was 30 seconds late, William pulled it down and it landed on the USB. Again.

The test was negative. I actually got my period while taking the test. That was awkward but a relief. What? TMI? Why the hell are you still reading? Because you're bored and want to know how I feel about my USB. Or my period. I'm not judging.


Luckily, this time, I had saved my USB to my laptop to make room for pictures. Although the back-up was accidental it was a welcome relief that's for sure. So now, I need a new USB. Again. Corey blames me but really I'm sure it's his fault.

The pictures are also backed up on the laptop.



No comments: