Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Next Christmas

I'm already planning for next Christmas. Crazy? Perhaps. Smart? Probably.

The family is just getting bigger - and by family, I mean nephews, nieces, etc ...

They are also getting older - and also harder to shop for.

I want to be prepared next year and I have a really great idea. Thank you Pinterest - well thank you once you invite me that is.

So many things happened during this last month, and I meant to blog so many times but I was SO tired and got lazy. :/. Now I'm off for a couple weeks and although I have a lot to do in the house, I can relax a little bit.

What age do you stop buying gifts for nieces and nephews? Do you buy gifts for all your nieces and nephews? We have four nieces and 1 nephew, PLUS we are close to our neighbors so that adds three more 'nieces'. That's 8 kids, plus our own, plus my kid sister who's my goddaughter. My husband's side is not going to grow anymore (other than what we add) but my side is really just starting. Sigh. I don't know where to draw the line ... of course, with my BRILLIANT idea ... maybe none of this will matter!!!

Let's hope it works. :) Stay tuned.

No comments: