Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve

Eeek. I need a resolution. This is always hard for me and I always fail it. Grrr. I think I'll postpone my resolution until January.

I hate going out too but my husband loves it. I just want to be with my little family. I've always been that way actually. Right after midnight I want to crawl into bed and get some sleep. We all know who's going to be getting up with the kids in the morning and it sure as hell won't be HIM.

I have some ideas for my new 'list'. My 101 in 1001 lists was okay but I think I'm going to do a new list. Not sure what it'll be called but I've been inspired by Pinterest. I already reorganized my living room to have better access to my Scentsy stuff and to my scrapbooking stuff. Hopefully I can get going on both things in a better way.

Also have a wedding in 2012. Excited for that! Especially since the dress I ordered was a size 0!! HAHA. Brilliant. Of course it was less amusing when the girl on the phone was like 'are you SURE you're measuring the right part of your bust?'. 0_o. I was sure.

Well ... I'll work on the list later, right now I want to rest up for tonight. HAHAHAHA yeah right. My husband is sleeping which means I will be in a FANTASTIC mood later - not. Fun right!!!???

No comments: