Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Will is 9 months!

Will is 9 months. Well ... alright, I'm late with this update post, but seriously, I was otherwise busy. But ... in these pictures he was living his 9th month. As in ... at the end of this ... he was 9 months old... well ... I probably have newer/closer to the 2nd of February pictures, but they aren't on my computer yet so ... this is what you get. I may come back and add more later.

This month, we went to a play/date immunization get together to talk about vaccines where Will saw his 2nd cousin pulling herself up. So. He insisted that she simply could NOT best her ... and decided to do the same thing. Now he 'runs' along the couch and 'reaches' for other objects but not quite walking. Oy. Do they grow up faster the more you have?? He also refuses to say mama ... well ... not true but up till the 2nd he hadn't said it and would reply with Dada ... when I would say ... maman?? He would laugh.

Will pretty much skipped the whole ... pablem/mushed food thing, which is good ... because my blender is mentally handicapped. I had made pears, carrots and apricots and ... something else ... oh yeah. Butternut squash. And he does like his cereal in the morning ... well ... occasionally. At his mémère's insistence I fed him bananas and was rewarded with a happy baby with ... really stinky poop. He pretty much eats what we eat ... except in teeny tiny pieces. He still breastfeeds and no he doesn't sleep through the night and NO I don't want to change that. But thanks.
sleeping ...

not sleeping!

skipping right into solids ....

giant baby Jesus ...

Let me outta here!!

Good parenting ...


from Sweet Baby K (the giraffe that is)

No comments: