Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Update! 101 in 1001 things

Okay since it's Sunday ... well actually Monday but ... pretend it's Sunday.

Day 8
Week 2

Or ... is it Day 7, Week 1 ....

I'm starting week 2. That's that.

Now, I was looking at my list and realized I didn't do a couple weekly things.Namely :

19. Give Corey a massage once a week (0/143)
22. Cuddle with Corey on the couch, with a blanket/popcorn/pop/iced tea watch a movie/tv once a week (0/143)
43. Do yoga at least 2 times per week. For 15 minutes.
46. Go for a walk. Twice a week.

Now I realize these should be 'fails' but I'm not going to count them. I had a very hectic, abnormal week, so I said, and Corey concurred, that if I catch up by the end of the week then it can still count. That is quite unfortunate that you don't agree. I hope you don't lose any sleep over it. I won't.

Now for goals that I'm working on .... # 22 went very well with #93. We watched Unforgiven.

I saw a guy on the screen and he said something along the lines of 'put yur gun down mister.' and I said 'THAT'S CLINT EASTWOOD' and Corey said 'no.' and it turned out that ... it was NOT Clint Eastwood. That's an old movie (ish) and ... Clint Eastwood was STILL old in there. Just. Sayin'.

Now money wise ...

Kids = 10$
Charity = 0$

Go me!

No comments: