Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

30 days of truth ~ Day 27 - What's the best thing going for you right now?

I don't understand the question.

No really. Does it mean ... what am I most grateful for? Or does it mean ... what about me makes me 'special' right now?

Well ... hmmm I suppose the best thing going for me right now is ... okay I'm stumped. I don't know if it's because I still haven't been able to get my balance back after 'the hospital' or if I'm just still too tired to deal with a question of this MAGNITUDE. Come on, Corinne ...

Interesting fact : I haven't referred to myself as Cea since the beginning of my blog. That is hilarious.

Wait! I got it! The best thing in my life that I am doing, is raising my kids. Love it. Best thing ever. And another great thing is that when I go to work, I'll be working on days that Corey doesn't work so it'll be very occasionally that I'll need a sitter. Yay! I like savin' money! Plus Corey really is a great dad! PLUS if we both need to work, I have a small list of available last minute sitters :) I would say that's pretty great.

No comments: