Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

30 days of truth ~ Day 22 - Something you wish you hadn't done in your life

Seriously ... everything I did made me who I am ... but I'm sure I can pull up something ...

Ohhhh I got one. GAW.

When I was 16, I believe only 3 months after I got my license ... after Christmas(?) I think so, mom was going to Saskatoon with ... someone, for ... something. Possibly a meeting of sorts. Anyways, she told me pretty specifically, don't go anywhere! She was all like 'Gah, it's icy and cold and bad things could happen' so of course ... I said 'yes mom'.

The day she left, we were bored so decided to go get a movie in Bellevue. Needless to say I got into a car accident on some black ice. 9500$ worth of damage on our van. No one was 'seriously' hurt, but the other car was totalled and I'm pretty sure they WERE injured a bit, like physical therapy, sore neck ... not for sure though because I never was told. Double needless to say, I thought my mom was going to kill me. Gayle was with me ... surprised she still gets into the car with me ... but I'm much better now.

As you can see, my mom did not kill me. She was mad and I was grounded (not gonna lie this affected me not at all because I had no social life so haha)

I learned a lot from this, but I could have really killed someone! My sister was on the side they hit ... she has bad luck with that I suppose. Sigh.

No comments: