Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

101 in 1001 days

Update

31. Make a habit of folding one basket of laundry and doing one hour of cleaning before going on the computer.
Okay. When Gayle had her baby I totally did not do this, but it doesn't count as a fail. I also allowed myself some recuperation time and started back today.


33. Finish painting/re-attaching cupboard doors
I got new paintbrushes so now I can get at this whenever I catch up on some sleep.


35. Complete at least 4 scrapbook pages per month. (0/33)
I actually have 3 almost done already, so phew! Haha.

36. Find someone (or do it myself) to make a quilt out of Amélie's and Will's 1st year baby clothes.I just got two boxes of Amelie's clothes back, will go through them and decide which outfits I want to make a blanket out of. Will's box is downstairs I think (well the first one) I'll get Corey to bring it up for me soon.

I think I'll try and update every Sunday or something, but for now ... you get this. I'm still tired.

No comments: