Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

30 days of truth ~Day 13 - A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter)

Dear Christmas music,

I love you. You make winter bearable (because I listen to you all winter). You make the Christmas season more festive and fun. You are also less depressing than other music and you don't talk about disco sticks, big butts or prostitutes. You cheer me up when I'm feeling down.

You also remind me what Christmas is about. Love. Family. Jesus' birth. Cookies. Hot chocolate. Christmas Trees. Sexy Santa. All those good things.

But most of all Christmas music, you can fill my CD player and NOT be the same artist. And. You annoy the hell out of my husband, more than I will ever be able to accomplish. Oh Christmas music, I adore you.

Love Corinne

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

This made me laugh out loud and Devon asked what was funny and I told him then I finished reading it (because I had actually not even gotten through the first paragraph yet) and then I laughed out loud again at the end and he did what I liked to call "pointedly ignore" me. It's like I KNOW he heard me but he doesn't comment or ... I got distracted and don't remember what else I was going to say... oh well lol