Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Birthday Party #1

Busy last few days!

I decided earlier this week to ACTUALLY allow my kids a birthday party this year. Last year I was still recovering from surgery, back at work  … not in the mood.

#alsolazy, #momoftheyear

Nikki invited her classmates over and they all came (except one who had company I believe). They had a blast! I was pretty worried though. I didn't plan activities, I didn't have cool go-home gifts, I didn't organize anything other than :

Hey guys look at these baby chickens!!!

#winner

They loved just running wild in the yard. One little girl found Polly (our black cochin who is getting very tame at this point) and toted her around most of the day. She was also in love with our chicks, helped me refill the nest boxes with fresh shavings and picked the eggs.

The other kids climbed our monkey bars, jumped on the trampoline and ran around the yard doing … I don't actually know all the things they did.

They ate cake. They had fun. They were a great group of kids.

#goodjobkids

Nikki was a happy little 6 year old.

Only 2 birthday parties left to go. One is a sleepover party and the other one isn't sure yet. 

No comments: