Pages

Friday, April 26, 2019

April 2019 Hatchees

Our final count is an official 17 (well 18 if you count the one that was eaten by the kitty) :(

The roosters were Brahma X and Double Laced Silver Barnevelders.
The hens were Olive Eggers, Chocolate Ice Cream Bars, Silver Americaunas, Brahmas.

We already know that a silkie egg or two got in there because we have some silkie toes on some babies. I asked the 'breeder' if she could help me identify the crossbreeds and will add them here when I get them. 

Here are our chicks :


All black with fuzzy legs

Oh whoops. That black one should be in the other picture.
My bad. 
Orange face chicks, one is lighter colored.
That ones mine. I hope it's a hen!
The black chick has 5 toes and the white one
does not. They are unique and so are together. 
The one on the right is Speedy. These two are big chicks.
They also kept trying to escape. Okay. Not Speedy. He
had a nap. 
Brown chicks. Maybe Barnevelder?
The greys. I'm pretty sure the one on the right, is hatched from our egg.
He looks like a little Barred Rock rooster baby. 
White with grey spots. Also have 5 toes each.
Possible Silkie x. 

No comments: