Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Convection Bake Ovens

We got a new oven.

I don't do much of the cooking or, at least, I try to avoid it like the plague. I'm probably going to die of the plague because I can't avoid cooking.

Since the new oven has arrived and been installed I decided to use my old bananas and made a banana bread. Well ... I was pretty ticked off when I realized how brown my bread was getting but the inside wasn't cooking very well. Now I have a super brown, barely cooked banana bread. 0_o. Annoyed.

Luckily, when I made the lasagnas, I was able to make two at the same time and shave off almost 15 minutes! I have to admit at being impressed. I've also gotten into this habit of constantly wiping and cleaning the stovetop, which is weird. I'm also tempted to make cookies, and muffins and freeze them. And bread since we always seem to be running out of bread ....

We'll see.

No comments: