Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Heroes - the 2nd time

I was planning on blogging about my family pictures or about my super epic photoshop christmas picture (because they are both supremely awesome) but instead I turned on Heroes (thank you Netflix).

It is still scaring the crap out of me and I know exactly what happens. Oh em gee. I love this show. I wish it kept going and going ... I wonder if there are books ... I should google it.

Heroes is SO mysterious and intriguing and ... SUPER Scary. Sylar scares the hell out of me. The first season is the best season all mysterious and intriguing (I said that already).

Alright - here are some sneak peeks at my family pictures then :



Taken by Renée at Renée Shaw Photography

Kids! Taken by Renée Shaw Photography

I can't wait to see more pictures!!

And GAH Heroes is an addicting show!

No comments: