Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

And now I'm sick.

Damn it. I honestly knew it would happen though so I can't say I'm surprised. From the first moment I walked into the preschool class full of snotty, coughing kids I knew I was in for it. Again.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE teaching preschool. I forgot how much I loved it - really. I don't miss the being sick part. Luckily it's the long weekend now so hopefully I can catch up on some sleep and get a little better.

Aside from that, we have family pictures on Friday. I like taking family pictures when I'm sick. That's how I plan them - on purpose ... not. Also, I haven't colored my hair yet but I have a plan, I'm going to wear a hat. No big deal and say the red nose is from being outside. Perfect.

Double aside from the being sick thing, I HATE having a stuffed nose. OMG I'm just trying to blog here and my nose is ANNOYING the hell out of me. WTF!

Anyways, I have a trade show this weekend. No clue what I'm doing. It should be super fun lol. Especially with me having a cold and all. Good times.

I also just want to say that some people are SO opinionated and no like opinionated as in 'this is my opinion and I don't care what you do' but opinionated like 'This is my opinion and I can't BELIEVE you don't think the same as me. Like ... sigh. Anyways. That's all. My nose is driving me insane. I can't concentrate.

No comments: