Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

30 days of truth ~ Day 26 - Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?

I don't know. Well, I may have contemplated the idea ... probably. I think I read somewhere that everyone thinks of it at one point or another. But I'm selfish and the thought of anyone else doing things that I should be doing is enough to keep me going. I don't know when I thought of it ... I can't think of any major instance in my life that brought me THAT low, well I can think of low moments, but nothing that low ... make sense?

I don't know what to think of suicide. IF you kill yourself ... I mean that's it. The problem doesn't go away for anyone but yourself. That means others have to deal with it. Sigh. It's a depressing thought in itself. Plus. I'm tired and my mind can't think that deeply right now. How unfortunate that Day 26 ended up being on a day when I can't give it much thought. Maybe I need some coffee.

No comments: