Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mooooooooooooooo

William hates me.

He slept for 7 hours straight last night. Yup. And the night before. 5 hours straight. Who does he think he is?!! My boobs were going to assassinate me. I almost DIED from milk overload!!! (Mayhaps a teeny exaggeration)

Finally I got up at 6:30 and ran to check on him because I thought: Oh no. But he was snoring so all was well. Then I waited all of 30 seconds before deciding that I was manually expressing this milk out.

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. That milk started filling the measuring cup (I like to know exactly what I'm expressing) and soon I  had 2 ounces. I rubbed the breast, still painful so kept going. I kept going until I was barely getting a spray ... and then ... milk let-down reflex. Oh. mah. gawd. HAHAHA 10 ounces LATER!!! Go ME!!! Alright maybe 1 ounce of it is from the other side because it wasn't as huge, but it was getting there.

I know right?!! 10 ounces!!! (9) Like... AWESOME!!! AND even when Will did get up some 30 minutes later, plenty of milk left for him.

But this did raise some concern as to how I'm going to survive Gayle's labor. Unless she only has a 5 hours labor. (shrug) WOULD be convenient you know.

Then. While I was milking ... I was watching the clock and wondering why Corey wasn't gone fishing yet. So when I was done I went to the bedroom and asked him when he was leaving ... you know ... rudely and all so he would get up. Then I turned on the light. Sigh. He was gone already. 'Tis one of those days I suppose ;)

No comments: