Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Introductions

For the purpose of this blog I will refer to myself as, Cea. The goddess of the prairies. Well actually that's who I am, but since most of you probably can't tolerate that type of 'outside the box' thinking, I'll just be C. That and I'm pretty sure that there is no way I can actually prove to you that I'm any type of Goddess of anything. No super powers, no amazing talents ... seriously just normal. Alright. Normal is not the right word either. Definitely not the correct description. Onward.

I'm 27 years old, but honestly lose track and sometimes refer to myself as 28, and live in Saskatchewan.It doesn't help that my husband (hereafter known by whatever initial/word I chose) refers to himself as an 'old 30 year old' and I corroborate to that by telling him he's 'dirty thirty'. Which he is not. He's 29 until June.

Also. I live in an area where many of my choices are 'frowned' upon. Seriously, there's so much gossip my ears are permanently red. Or is it itchy? That may also mean they are dry. Or is the saying about feet. I'll ask my mom, she's got all the sayings. I had 2 home births and the most horrific postpartum hospital experience EVAH. Seriously. I'll get to it, but first I'll probably post a link so you can go read about that bucket full of crap.  Post Partum (Seriously one of my tamer pieces of work) Not the one I thought I posted but suck it up. You can search the other blog to find what you need or wait impatiently for me to revisit it in one (or many) of my random thought processes. Also, I don't immunize so if you are here by some mistake and think I want you to tell me that I'm wrong ... wow I also suck at giving directions so just backtrack.

So. I won 2 babies out of those home births. 1 boy. 1 girl. Not in that order.  More about them later.

Since, as of right now, I have no followers, it means I'm talking to myself.

No comments: