Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2020

I have no idea what day it is

I woke up to it snowing this morning and was immediately annoyed, but it was quiet so I took advantage of it. I pulled out my laptop and finished my final exam for my 3rd course of the year. I have one class left to finish by June 2020. I should have some time to get that done. ;)

But. The best part of this is that I will only have TWO classes and TWO practicums left before I am officially done my certificate for ECE. It will then be onto my level III classes! EEK excited! Just gotta get there.

I've also been trying to order stuff for the kids' birthdays but Amazon isn't shipping ANYTHING that isn't essential. I get it but I'm a little annoyed. I want to make each kid a 'box' of fun, crafty, unique items for them. I do have quite a bit sorted out just need to get it organized now.

My hen in the bathroom is taking a turn for the worse I think. I should have gotten to her sooner and I think I could have helped her. She is eating a bit but is moving less. :( We are sad but are still hoping for the best.

In better news, three of our four kittens have wonderful homes to go to. Disclaimer, we don't actively seek homes for our cats because our farm is perfectly happy with many cats. It's a farm, it has mice and birds and other stuff I don't want eating my chickens. We have three outside cats and two inside cats (soon to be summer outside cats) and we will be keeping Amber the calico kitten. I will now have 4 calicos and Ginger. Ginger was given to us a few years ago by Azure, along with her siblings and Julie the mama cat. I was so upset when Julie got hit on the road. :( Ginger was eating chickens last year but this year … seems to have gotten over it. Hopefully she really is over it because she's kind of nice now.

I also forgot to get updated pictures of my chicks. Tomorrow (again) I will try to do a post just about them. It's their first day in their outside run tomorrow- I'll report on that.

Nikki learned to ride her bike today. She's been working on it for a few days and I'm glad she's gotten the hang of it because I'm tired of running. 

No comments: