Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Tupperware

Tupperware 

 
This is the massive amount of Tupperware that I got from my Tupperware party. I don't remember what my cost was ... but it was under 100$. Thank you guys SO SO MUCH!!! I bought the 4 pc bowl set for 36,50$ because - hello! Awesome deal!!! Then we also got a new grater in there because ours ... in very poor shape. We also bought some of those fridgesmart things because Melissa E had cheese in hers and SWEARS it lasts a SUPER long time. AND we are constantly throwing out produce we don't use quick enough - so now they're being put to the test.

My sister and cousin also booked parties off of her and I already have my 'next to buy' list. Mainly some freezer containers and some plain old leftover holders - but mostly freezer containers. Who doesn't love Tupperware!??!

No comments: